top of page
Sat, Feb 04|
LOVESTRUCK ALPHABET - LIVE ONLINE - ENGLISH
Send letters with this lovely calligraphy!
Se ha cerrado la posibilidad de registrarseVer otros eventos
Time & Location
Feb 04, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST
This mini workshop includes:
Printable worksheets and recording of the class available until February 14.
If you have already practiced with your flexible nib and are looking to expand your repertoire of letter variations, this mini workshop is for you!
Within this 3 hour live session & recording you will learn:
- Specific strokes and flourishes.
- You will prepare the movements of your arm and hands to create flourishes for the construction of the letters.
- How to create curved strokes with ease.
- Create beautiful letters to add to your practices, letters, cards, creative or business projects.
- A new option for your customers.
- You will learn step by step to build each letter of this alphabet called Lovestruck. Inspired by an alphabet used in 1880's. I will guide you and you can easily follow the ductus of each letter. The letters will help you create projects like cards, art pieces, or implement some elements into other projects. There are endless possibilities!
- You will gain more confidence to make the flourishes and a slightly more complex and decorative alphabet.
- Nikko G or your favorite pointed nib
- Straight or oblique pen holder
- Sumi ink, gouache or watercolor (Whichever you prefer)
- High-quality printing paper for brochures
- Pretty cotton colored paper as a canson for the cards (optional)
Simple One Seat ticket
The ticket includes: - Access to the live class - Access to class recording - Downloadable material to print
bottom of page