TODO MENOS PAPEL
What are you going to learn in this workshop?
In this workshop we will learn to capture your calligraphy or letter in different textures, we will also learn to use and identify which tool will work best for each texture.
We'll go over different techniques for preparing and preserving materials, tips for fixing bugs, and see how to work in both small and large formats.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is aimed at all those who are interested in learning something new, taking up a hobby, designers or artists who want to improve their skills, or just enjoy a fun day out and have a good time.
* PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH FLEXIBLE PEN IS RECOMMENDED
What is the duration of the workshop?
The duration of the workshop is 6 hours
What does the workshop include?
Our workshops include all the material (virtual or face-to-face), and an acknowledgment signed by hand and made in letterpress, in addition, the break chest is included and if the workshop is 6 continuous hours, it includes delicious food (only face-to-face workshops).
This particular workshop includes the following list of materials:
-Large tree leaf
-Booklet with all the info
-Table for fixing fabric
-Spray for surfaces
-Special fabric down
-Sharpie Tip Brush
-White chalk pencil
What is the theme?
- Materials and tools
- Surface preparation
- Exercise 1: Smooth surfaces
- Exercise 2: Surfaces with texture
- Exercise 3: Unique/irregular surfaces
- Questions and resolution of doubts
What is the cost of the workshop?
This workshop has a cost of $2350.00, this cost may vary depending on whether it is a special edition.
How do I sign up?
We have several payment methods and section. First check our section ofdates and tickets yes we have a date available soon for this workshop,and perform the log for the day and city of your choice. At the end of the registration it will give you the option to make your payment with Paypal, or deposit / bank transfer. (if you select , our bank details will be provided to you and you will have 24 hours to make the payment and secure your place).
If for some unforeseen event, you could not attend the workshop, your options depend on the time with which you notify us:
- If you notify us of your cancellation at least 10 days before the workshop, credit will be generated and you can take another workshop on another future date.
- If you notify us in less than 10 days, you will lose the $550.00 set aside because the time is very short and it is possible that the place that had been considered for you will not be filled.
-The place of the workshop can be transferred with a cost of 150 pesos, to cover costs of personalization of materials. So if you could not attend, someone else you decide can take your place.
- Please note that workshops are non-refundable once purchased.