Sat, Oct 22|
LETTERING WORKSHOP, DAY OF THE DEAD EDITION - PRESENTIAL - OCTOBER 22 - ONLY DATE
Keep up the traditions with a spectacular little skull for your altar of the dead! Your altar has never looked so spectacular that even death will want to take it away!
Time & Location
Oct 22, 2022, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Colonia Roma, Roma, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
If you are looking for a class to learn something new, master letter drawing and have fun with pencil and chalk, this class is for you!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- In this workshop we will explore a variety of handwriting drawing techniques.
- We will learn several different letter styles based on the skeleton (not pun intended) of Roman and script letters.
- We will work on the decoration and finishing of the letters and as a final project we will apply everything learned in a skull that will not only be scary but will also be perfect as a decoration in the offering.
- Have a greater understanding of the connection between calligraphic letters and drawn letters.
- Deepen your knowledge regarding the proportions of the letters and how to create variations during the drawing process.
- Illustration of letters and techniques with chalk as a tool.
- Create a project with which they feel happy to complete it.
- You will learn step by step to build the letters of different styles, how to illustrate them and capture them with chalk. I will guide you step by step, I will show you the proportions of the letters and how to play with them. These letters will help you create projects like cards, art pieces, or implement large-scale objects or surfaces like signs or murals. The possibilities are endless!
- Have lots of fun!
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
This is a workshop for those who are curious about letter design, for those who want to try different letter drawing techniques to use with chalk. Also for students who want to make a greater connection between typography and the drawn letter.
YOUR CALLIGRAPHY KIT INCLUDES:
- Work sheets
- A pencil
- A white graphite pencil
- Pencil sharpener
- A skull to decorate
- Certificate in Letterpress and initialed by hand
- Snacks and coffee break
*NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED
You can pay for your workshop at 3 MSI by paying with PayPal (credit card)
ONLY DATE OF 2022, LIMITED SPACE